Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good day lovely friends! This is my first official post(in my head a crowd is cheering, I know this is only in my head though ;) )! I want to start by saying how much I love and adore all of my family and friends. This weekend I had the great joy of spending time with some of my best friends in the whole world, and if I do say so myself we had a grand time!





The stunning Lori Welch graced us with her presence from the big city of Chicago. My tried and true besty Melissa Prevost balanced out the weekend with her motherly ways. The radiant Jill Hickmanstowed away every minute she could with us. While Mrs. Katie Belle opened up her home so we could all enjoy little Lori while we had her. Marshmallow fights, boom-box kitchen dances, lots of coffee and some yummy Noshville sum up the parts of a whole wonderful weeekend!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Adoringly,
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. The weekend was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete