Thursday, August 20, 2009

A night of lovely music and ultimate awkwardness

Last night Melissa and I went to see by Bobby Long at 3rd and Lindsley. It was actually a very lovely show! He co-wrote a song that Melissa and I love {love is not even really strong enough to describe how we feel about said song} and thought we would really like his style. It was a one man show with one amazing guitar and a harmonica......not to mention the youthful brit with the shaggy hair. Anyway, we had a great time. I was more awkward than I expected myself to me, but his fans were insane! I almost felt like I was at a young Elvis show or something. They actually terrified me and I kept my eyes on the floor the whole night. Enough words here's some pics!


{Laid back one man show by, as far as I can tell, an alien}

{fav shot of the evening}


{Fake hugs because I was too scared of all the crazed ladies to ask for a real picture}


All in all it was a night of laughter, heartbreak, lovely music, and of course taco bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment