Thursday, September 3, 2009

Current loves

.Here are some things I'm currently loving.

Radnor Lake on a rainy day = lots and lots of wildlife

We encountered lots of deer very close up, even walking across the path right in front of us and a fawn taking a rest next the the trail. Squirrels and chipmunks scurried up trees as we passed, but allowed Liberty to take a look at them before they went.

{Honest to goodness fawn nestled in some leaves 10 feet from us, didn't phase him at all!}

{Curved tree trunks seem imperfect, but how perfect are theses?!}

{Hard to see, but there was a deer ahead just munching away right next to the trail}

{I need a tree that has heart shaped leaves}


{I love that something dead can become something so beautiful}

Caution: must be 21 to enter

{Yard Dog Red Wine $11 YUM}

If you love Jane Austen movies....

{Seriously, try and get your hands on this, I used Netflix}


{I laughed, I cried, I couldn't stop watching}


{4 episodes BBC style, doesn't get much better, oh BBC you have my heart}

Much Love,
Jenny

1 comment: